- “Peanut butter gelato with choc coated praline”.
- The peanut butter flavour was slightly more pronounced than in Smashed Crab.
- There was a high crunch factor as the praline consisted of caramelised nuts.
- I enjoyed the praline, though I would have preferred a higher nut to sugar ratio.
- Speaking of sugar, the sweetness of the gelato could use a bit of toning down.
- In fact, I would say a tiny addition of salt would complement all aspects i.e. peanut butter, chocolate, caramel and nuts.
- Overall verdict? More than edible but it didn’t blow my socks off.