- “Macadamia gelato with macadamia mocha brownie”.
- I was harbouring a smidgen of doubt about how well the macadamia component would come through but Mocha Macamania delivered the macadamia flavour on both counts.
- The mocha brownie chunks were plentiful, substantially sized, leaned more towards the coffee flavour (which happens to be the way I prefer mochas) and, while firm, had a good chewiness factor that increased the munching fun factor.
- I can’t decide whether I liked the gelato or brownie part more.
- Suffice it to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my scoop of Mocha Macamania.