- I usually get distracted by Messina’s special flavours blackboard but on a day when nothing on it caught my eye, I directed my attention to their steadfast signature selection.
- One of the hallmarks of Gelato Messina is that the ice cream actually tastes like the flavour it describes.
- Salted Caramel and White Chocolate was pretty much what you’d expect.
- The balance between the salt and the caramel was just right; a harmonious interplay where neither overpowered the other.
- For some reason, I was expecting white chocolate chips but they were more like thin white chocolate slivers of varying sizes that were slightly chewy in a good way.
- Nothing fancy or exotic but sometimes it’s nice to keep things simple.