- “Peanut butter gelato with chocolate brownie and dulce de leche jam.”
- I love it when I’m craving a sugar hit and Gelato Messina nails it.
- Unlike in Peanut Butter Florentine and Smashed Crab, the peanut butter flavour in Number Two was a pronouncedly solid presence.
- The quality of the brownie chunks was on par with those in Mocha Macamania i.e. a great consistency that was firm, yet slightly chewy, as well as a good dark chocolate taste.
- And the final component of the dulce de leche jam was nicely executed with a smooth, strong flavour that held its own amidst the other ingredients.
- While this trio of flavours blended nicely in a mouthful, each part was also physically distinct enough to allow me to deconstruct the scoop as I consumed it.
- Verdict: fun to eat, tasty, and if only my serving had had more than four brownie chunks…