- I’d probably leave the cilantro out of these spiced lentils with egg.
- A creative marketing campaign to promote fresh produce.
- I think it’d be fun to deconstruct the layers of these peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough brownies.
- After finally getting my hands on some savoury yeast, I tried out this vegan mac and cheese recipe. My version wasn’t vegan as I used regular milk. I also didn’t have any dry mustard or turmeric on hand. Regardless, it was still tasty. Next time, I’m going to have to ramp up the seasoning quantities though as I think it could’ve been more flavoursome.
- Tile tattoos to switch things up in the kitchen.
- Not that we celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia but this Thanksgiving croissant being offered by Momofuku Milk Bar sounds tasty.
- Haha, sausage-stuffed piglet buns. *oink oink*
- There’s something very cute about the shape of these ceramic sugar containers.