- Super simple recipe for Nutella brownies.
- Understated grey bowls.
- Cleaning the garlic press is painfully fiddly and time-consuming. I’m going to have to try mincing garlic with a fork.
- Completely inappropriate for the Australian summer but this looks like one tasty and hearty stew.
- Glass jars for storage – functional and aesthetically pleasing. Definitely something I’d look to do in my future kitchen.
- Calendar for the foodie.
- The appeal of this giant chocolate chip cookie cake for me is purely its novelty size.
- Beautifully presented chocolate dipped pears. Might be a tad tricky to eat though.
- Pasta (hold the peas).