- This made me laugh.
- I’d struggle with eating this chocolate Nutella cake due to the amount of frosting but isn’t it beautiful?
- Aside from the name (I don’t buy into the whole “super foods” thing), I would be quite happy to eat a bowl like this for lunch or dinner multiple times a week.
- This scallop engraved wooden cutting board sure looks pretty but I wonder if food would get stuck in the grooves.
- Simple popsicle idea.
- Nice to know there are affordable kitchen appliances that get the job done.
- Make-ahead roasted vegetable burritos. They look like they’d be very satisfying and filling.
- Something always crops up to stir the pot about food. This time it’s about whole milk.
- The concept of juice cleanses intrigues me but as someone who seriously enjoys chewing food, I think I’d struggle with only being able to drink my meals. The Orchard Street presentation is beautiful though and it was interesting to read about Kate’s experience.