- I was pretty hungry when I walked into Sweet Street Bakery and had my heart set on a beef pie.
- However, the only beef option available was a steak and cheese pie which didn’t really speak to me.
- So I opted for the lamb and rosemary pie instead with sides of brussel sprouts salad and beetroot salad.
- The pie was lukewarm.
- Chunks of tender lamb were interspersed with potato and carrot pieces with an adequate amount of sauce.
- Not a bad flavour combination but, at the same time, nothing special.
- Both salads were underwhelming.
- And the desserts behind the glass counts looked a bit sad so I didn’t hang around for a sweet treat.
- Overall, the food filled me up but it wasn’t satisfying.