- Aside from my aversion to raw meat/seafood, I adore sushi and Sushi Hotaru is my sushi train of choice.
- There’s a steady stream of sushi plates that circulate.
- If nothing on the conveyor belt tickles your fancy, there’s the additional option of ordering hand rolls, udon, side dishes, etc. from the menu via iPads.
- I find the selection of food varied enough without being overwhelming.
- My usual repertoire tends to consist of dabbling with a serving of takoyaki, inari with seaweed and something with soft shell crab or cooked tuna.
- And then I eat a load of seared salmon nigiri because it’s the most delicious thing.
- Sushi Hotaru is definitely a good place to stop for a sushi fix – it’s tasty, food comes out quickly and I don’t have any complaints about the service.