I used this recipe as a base but doubled the ingredients and made some substitutions:
- A bit less than 2/3 of the sugar that was called for (the 8 tablespoons that I ended up going with were not completely filled)
- Self-raising flour instead of all-purpose flour, which also meant that I omitted the baking powder and baking soda
- Plain yoghurt rather than flavoured yoghurt
- Coconut oil (4 tablespoons) instead of canola oil
- The initial mixture turned out a bit lumpy. I suspect this was due to the cold wet ingredients making the coconut oil solidify. Switching from my wooden spoon to the electric mixer more or less solved the lumpy dilemma.
- They tasted fine, nothing phenomenal, slightly… cheesy due to the yoghurt. Texture could’ve been a tad softer/more moist.
- Yield: 24 mini muffins and 6 regular muffins.