- I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve eaten at Alrose Garden.
- It’s a decent place for Korean food, albeit the menu is somewhat limited.
- This doesn’t bother me too much because I’ve pretty much nailed down what I like to eat in the form of their seafood + vegetables + rice cakes dish (the udon variation used to be my go-to until I discovered an appreciation for rice cakes) which packs a decent flavour punch with a kick of chilli.
- There’s also a noodle and dumpling dish that is simple, satisfying and has a homey taste.
- It should be noted that Alrose Garden’s claim to fame (as far I as know) is their chicken schnitzel.
- It’s ginormous and served with an interesting sauce that’s slightly tangy, as well as some rice and greenery.
- The schnitzel is not shabby at all but it’s always hard to tear myself away from the rice cakes.
- Anyway, Alrose Garden is one of my go-to eating places in Strathfield – yummy, reasonably priced, not too cramped and okay service.