- Shall we call it a day and say that this may potentially be the best tart I’ve ever eaten?
- It’s definitely my favourite from the ones I’ve tried at Bourke Street Bakery.
- A delicate chocolate sprinkling sat atop the chocolate mousse that was light and balanced perfectly with the raspberry centre.
- A great blend of flavours and top notch pastry mades this a delightful treat that I cannot fault.
- If you’re headed to Bourke Street Bakery for something sweet, you should definitely try this. Definitely.